.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Auto Ramblings

The

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My '02 Chevy S10

Just thought I would add a picture of my most favorite vehicle. Yes its American! And, yes its a Chevy! Its a work in progress. I am in the process of adding a nice air-flow system and new exhaust. I am looking for suggestions. I just joined the S10 Forum today. I highly recommend you go out and get yourself a car that you can play with and have a heckuva lot of fun. There are a lot of bargains out there. Now go shopping. And, oh yes, make sure its made in the USA!

Lloyd signing out

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Big Ford Fan said...

Hi, nice S-10, even though I'm a Ford guy, I did have a 1994 Chevy S-10 SS and have a soft spot in my heart for them. I like the paint on yours, nice color. If you're looking for sugestions for modification, think of suspension pieces from the SS or Extreme model, and the larger 16" wheels and tires. They'll improve handling and looks.

Do you have the 4.3L Vortec V6? That's what was in my SS and at 195hp it was a great performer.

Good luck with your S-10
Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home