.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Auto Ramblings

The

Friday, January 12, 2007

Stoner Video - Spray Can Cap Sculpture

by Lloyd Frazier

I ran across this really cool video of a group of people making a car sculpture out of Stoner Product spray can caps.



What the heck. I am feeling generous today. Here comes a free plug on some auto detailing products. I use Stoner products in my auto detail business. I really like the Trim Shine vinyl-plastic-rubber protectant. It is really great on exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber. Just make sure you get the surface good and clean and remove any residual wax that may be present. Spray a couple of coats for a nice sheen that will last a few weeks in most cases. You don't have to wipe it after spraying. After the initial application, future applications go on lighter for maintenance of the sheen. It is one of the best products for that application that I have found. Invisible Glass is amazing on glass and mirrors. It is the best glass cleaner I have ever used. Usually you need a couple of applications to get off the really bad film and grime. Then just do a maintenance cleaning every time you wash your vehicle. My wife uses it for all her household glass cleaning. She is hooked. It blows away the other household glass cleaners. You can find it at your local Target store in the auto section. I get my other Stoner stuff from Danase.com. The people over at Danase are awesome. Do me a favor and go check them out at www.danase.com. Try out the Danase Speed Shine detailing spray. I goes on easy and leaves a nice slick feeling to your vehicle's paint. Tell them that Lloyd sent you!

Lloyd signing out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home